Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Bizarre celebrity couples

I just saw on the front page of Yahoo! that Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are expecting. I don't know what it is about their marriage/relationship, but it just doesn't seem like they "go" together.

Who are celebrity couples that you just can't see together? Or even celebrities that were together at some point that made a strange match (Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie, anyone?)

Re: Bizarre celebrity couples

• In the beginning I had a hard time picturing Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher together because of the huge age gap.  I thought it was strange at first, but I've actually grown to like them together.  And I think it's kind of neat that they still hang out with the whole family including Bruce Willis.

ETA:  I recently heard rumors that Taylor Swift dated John Mayer...now that was definitely odd to me!

• Im going to agree with Taylor Swift and John Mayer (yuck).  Also, Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper dont fit for me,  and I never got Ryan Reynolds and Alanis Morissette... 
    imageimage Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Juliette Lewis and Brad Pitt

Julia Roberts and Lyle Lovett

Flavor Flav and Bridgette Nielsen

• image KatieJL121:

ETA:  I recently heard rumors that Taylor Swift dated John Mayer...now that was definitely odd to me!

i saw that too! definitely WEIRD!
  • Every couple everyone has mentioned I totally agree with.

Now I hear Taylor Swift is dating Jake Gyllenhaal.  That's a weird one to me, but, I don't mind it actually. 

How about Jaime Kennedy and Jennnifer Love Hewitt?  That was a little mismatched as well.

Ewe and Brittany Murphy and that creepy director guy whose name I can't think of.  Ohhh, Simon Mojack or something?

[URL=http://alterna-tickers.com][IMG]http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/4/4hl5xb8gc.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • image rori11:

Juliette Lewis and Brad Pitt

Julia Roberts and Lyle Lovett

Flavor Flav and Bridgette Nielsen

Winner winner chicken dinner!

image Visit The Nest! Love to scrapbook!
  • image Liz468:

Ewe and Brittany Murphy and that creepy director guy whose name I can't think of.  Ohhh, Simon Mojack or something?

Way to make fun of a dead couple!

Kidding. They were weird.

It seems like we think all of these couples are weird because they 1) have vast differences in hotness or 2) have vast differences in age.  

• Um 50 Cent and Chelsea Handler! UM ok?

I agree on most of those others! So strange. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 50 cent and Chelsea Handler? Whoa! Haha!

I agree with all the strangeness of these couples...I'll add a third category to why they don't seem to go together: Vast differences in backgrounds.

And Flavor Flaaav!!! Is weird with anyone.

• image majorwife:
    image jerseygirl09:
    image KatieJL121:

John is rumored to have a huge d!ck, so maybe that was the attraction

I think you mean he is a huge d!ck, lol!

Seriously, the Chelsea/50 thing is too weird for words.  

• image ~Lynchie~:
    Im going to agree with Taylor Swift and John Mayer (yuck).  Also, Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper dont fit for me,  and I never got Ryan Reynolds and Alanis Morissette... 

All of these.  Renee & Bradley were the first couple I thought of when I saw the question.

Mariah & Nick are an odd couple.  Also, I never understood Courtney Cox & David Arquette, they just seem like such different people.

I'm sure I'll think of others, I spend entirely too much time on People, TMZ & Perez Smile

• image katiebabie1110:

Um 50 Cent and Chelsea Handler! UM ok?

I agree on most of those others! So strange. 

Whaaaaat?!?  This one is new to me.  LOL.  Weird.  I thought she was dating the guy who works for the E! network.  Apparently I'm a little behind on my celeb gossip!

• image majorwife:
    image jerseygirl09:
    image KatieJL121:

John is rumored to have a huge d!ck, so maybe that was the attraction
    Oh, I thought it was that John WAS a huge d!ck. I've read all kinds of stuff about his fetishes and my bet is, he went after her and she was starstruck but had no idea what she was getting into.

I still don't buy Mariah and Nick, baby or no baby.