Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Jenny McCarthy

I saw a snippet of her on Oprah and she was on the radio today talking about her new book. I swear if I hear her say "your authentic self" one more time I will scream. Normally I like her, but she has really been driving me crazy with her pimping of this book.

Re: Jenny McCarthy

• She has been EVERYWHERE! Jenny does say the same BS about authenticity (hmm..boob job talking about being yourself/real?) She was on Nate Berkus (sp?) giving relationship advice to the audience...really? Divorced and a 5 year relationship that didn't work out-not exactly my go-to-girl for advice on men. Just sayin'.
  • I usually don't have an issue with her but it's like she thinks she's a philosopher.  I've never pretended to like/dislike something so that I would be more agreeable to a man.  Who does that anyway?  I feel sorry for her if she felt like she had to lie about her likes/dislikes to get men interested in her.  You'd think she'd have better luck than the rest of us being a Playboy Playmate and all...
  • image EnD1006:
    I usually don't have an issue with her but it's like she thinks she's a philosopher.  I've never pretended to like/dislike something so that I would be more agreeable to a man.  Who does that anyway?  I feel sorry for her if she felt like she had to lie about her likes/dislikes to get men interested in her.  You'd think she'd have better luck than the rest of us being a Playboy Playmate and all...

I completely agree with this.

Who died and made her the relationship god?

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/33vlx6a.jpg[/IMG]
  • I think she is so stupid.
  • On one hand, I give her credit that whatever she believes at the moment, she really really believes. On the other hand, what she believes is typically wrong (*cough* MMR causes austism *ahem*) and she unfortunately has a huge audience no matter what she says. Why anyone assumes that someone who modeled shoes by sitting on a toilet is in any way brilliant enough to listen to for medical/relationship/etc. advice, I don't know.
  • She is getting her own show on the Oprah network.  I never liked her in interviews and her break-up with Jim Carey - who cares??!
  • image Lucille Bluth:

Hahaha I love it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Lucille Bluth:

I think the man says it all.

• image duncanpowers:
    On one hand, I give her credit that whatever she believes at the moment, she really really believes. On the other hand, what she believes is typically wrong (*cough* MMR causes austism *ahem*) and she unfortunately has a huge audience no matter what she says. Why anyone assumes that someone who modeled shoes by sitting on a toilet is in any way brilliant enough to listen to for medical/relationship/etc. advice, I don't know.

LOL . . .

[URL=http://alterna-tickers.com][IMG]http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/4/4hl5xb8gc.png[/IMG][/URL]