Atlanta Nesties

Wells Fargo can suck it!!!

their online bill pay really really blows! i live by my bill pay. at wachovia, you would go in, key in the day you want your bill paid and the $ would draft from your account that day and pay that day. now, at wf, the $ is drafted from your account 3-4 days prior to the bill actually getting paid. they are stupid! i think we will be shopping for a new bank this weekend.

where do you bank? do you like it?

dh and i were talking about opening up a new acct with charles schwab. it seems like a really good place to use for investing/savings and checking. the only drawback is there aren't any local branches, so i would have to keep a local bank to deposit actual checks and then transfer.

Re: Wells Fargo can suck it!!!

• I switched from Wachovia to Delta Community Credit Union last year. I love DCU. You can join if you live in Metro Atlanta.

~Megan & Steve 10-10-10~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • I havent really had any problems with wells fargo yet.. fingers crossed!
    *living life to be happy and happy to be living life*
  • I've banked with Suntrust 10+ years and no problems. BOA can suck it too. They are the biggest bunch of idiots I've ever dealt with, except for Sirius satellite radio.
  • Another vote for Suntrust. We do everything through them (banking, financing, investing, etc.) and have nothing but good things to say.
  • I use suntrust.  But I would check with WF about how they are withdrawing money. When I do online bill pay with ST, the date that I put is the date that the company will RECEIVE the money.  For some of my bills, Suntrust has to cut a check (like my student loan and one other one, but I can't remember) and mail it to them.  For those bills, the money is withdrawn early to send the check.  I had to call them about how to know which was which.  If you click on the calendar function and the next day shows up as an available payment day, then it won't send a check.  If the next available payday is 3-4 days later, then it does require a check.  Don't know if that makes sense or not... Tongue Tied
    <div align=
  • image Meinschatz11:
    I use suntrust.  But I would check with WF about how they are withdrawing money. When I do online bill pay with ST, the date that I put is the date that the company will RECEIVE the money.  For some of my bills, Suntrust has to cut a check (like my student loan and one other one, but I can't remember) and mail it to them.  For those bills, the money is withdrawn early to send the check.  I had to call them about how to know which was which.  If you click on the calendar function and the next day shows up as an available payment day, then it won't send a check.  If the next available payday is 3-4 days later, then it does require a check.  Don't know if that makes sense or not... Tongue Tied
    it does make sense...all bills are drawn from your bank account 3-4 days prior to when you want the "vendor" to receive the $. it shows 2 different days on the calendar.
  • Maybe I'm paranoid but I don't think it's a good idea to post on a public forum where you bank

• We've had some unfortunate customer service issues with Wells Fargo since the switch over from Wachovia. H has already moved a few of our accounts to Delta Community Credit Union (he got a car loan through them and fell in love) and we are considering moving the rest of our accounts as well. If not to Delta, at least somewhere away from Wells.
    image Busted!
  • Another vote for Delta Community Credit. I switched to them about a month ago from BOA. Love it so far. I only wish they had a "keep the change" type program. Bill pay is awesome and the best part is NO FEEs EVER for ANYTHING!! (except overdrafts when you don't have $$ in any other account)