Toledo Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I seem to be losing my mind lately

This morning I left the house to go to work in flip flops (I put them on to take the dogs out and never took them back off) and didn't realize it until I was dropping J off at daycare. Luckily I had a pair of black dress shoes in the car, so I just put those on, but they are not my comfy shoes dress shoes and now my heels hurt

ETA: and I forgot my CD with all my power points on it, ugh!, guess I'm winging things today. I forgot all my text books for my classes on Monday and had to go back home and get them, so this really just isn't a good week for me!

another ETA: I found my CD, it was trapped inside a file folder, too bad I grabbed Mondays folders instead of Wednesdays. 

Re: I seem to be losing my mind lately