Toledo Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Finished B2's christmas shopping yesterday

How awesome is this? It's a Power Wheels My First Craftsman truck.

Truck

Re: Finished B2's christmas shopping yesterday

• Love it!  Those have come down in price.  I thought they were like over $300.

You are awesome for already having shopping done.  I desperately need to go through my stash that I've been hoarding for Alex and split it up between Bday and Christmas.  I don't have any practical gifts yet, just toys and books.  I need to get him his Christmas Pjs too.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thats cool. DH wants to get J something similar for his 2nd bday.
  • It's kind a duel purpose gift. It's a christmas gift that won't be used till spring, which also happens to be his birthday. And he will totally forget about it after christmas, so when he sees it in the spring it will be like a new gift all over again. Ha.
  • oh, and we did see something for about $700! I was like are you kidding me? You can buy a REAL car for that. A beater, but still.
  • Love it!!!  He's going to look so cute on that thing! :) :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • That is cool. I haven't even started shopping yet.
    photo adc1b349-75aa-4c83-be65-c47ed9748932_zps1c624b1d.jpg