February 2006 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: TGIF

• We are headed to Busch Gardens Williamsburg for Howl-O-Scream.  H is really excited, I'm kinda meh about it but I think it's because I haven't slept well all week and I'm really tired.  It's a 3ish hour drive each way, but our tickets are free.  I'm hoping H will drive so I can sleep on the way up. 
  • Work Saturday, sleep through Sunday, power through all of next week and then FI is coming to visit =)

• I'm going hunting with my dad tomorrow. J has to work all weekend, so it's going to be strange for me to be at the camp tonight while he is home alone. It's usually the other way around.

It is true that pit bulls grab and hold on. But what they most
    often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart

imageimage
  • My H's BF is coming down tonight to help him with some drywall, which is exciting.  I have no problems helping/doing the walls, but the doing the ceiling makes me stabby.  I think I'll start decorating my porch a la Martha Stewart while the boys are working on Saturday.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The whole world is upside down.  Why did they break TK so badly?
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) image Tell Me A Tale
  • Hanging out with friends and doing some shopping.

A friend of mine is going to a military ball so I'm helping her shop for an evening gown. I love shopping for pretty dresses!

My kids, Sophie and Hermione

image image

Super-old planning bio and my photo blog
  • Homework.. catching up on Teen Mom.. more homework.  I am going to a haunted corn maze tonight, which should be interesting. Last time I went, this evil clown man jumped out from behind a door, and made me pee my pants. I stood there staring at him and he was still trying to be all scary, and I said, "You made me pee my pants." He didn't say anything, so I said, "No really! You made me pee my pants." He finally stood upright and said, "Did I really?" So I responded laughing with a "yes!" Then he just said, "Oh man, I'm sorry about that.." He got all apologetic haha
  • image AllAboutTheBenjamin:

Wedding garbage.

I like you.

My mom and sister are coming over for Lady Antebellum concert tonight, then wedding stuff tomorrow. 

• Cleaning and organizing the house.  Fun.  We are also going to go open our joint bank account which is kind of exciting.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Dress shopping, catching up on sleep, getting an oil change and inspection and definitely cleaning.
  • This format is weird.

Leaving work in about an hour.  Flying to Denver for the weekend.  Yay.

• For my weekend, I am doing homework, buying shoes for my Halloween costume, and probably going through my closet a bit.  I have a bunch of stuff I don't wear that I need to send to Good Will.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) image Tell Me A Tale
  • What's your costume going to be, NS?
  • Hi everyone. I was so surprised and confused when I tried to get on TK earlier!

The weekend started yesterday for me. H and I went to see the new Jackass movie yesterday. Then after it was dark, we BOO'ed people in the community where we go to church, and stopped by the youth pastors house to hang out with him and his wife. It was really nice to spend together. The rest of the weekend, I'm gonna make a BUNCH of hair thingys so that my MIL can take them to sell at the flea market when she goes next weekend.

• Saturday morning we're helping his aunt move some stuff out of grandma's house before it sells next week, and we're getting the china so I have to find a place to put it.  Afternoon, maybe to the bar for a benefit for a neighbor who has cancer.  Never met her, but it involves booze and tacos, I can be charitable all afternoon.  Night, maybe go to another bar to see the UFC fight, I hear Lesnar is fighting.  Or we'll stay home and be homebody's.

Sunday, go to my photographer's house to watch Packers/Vikings game.  We aren't football people, but she's fun to hang with and there will be food.  She's diehard Packer fan, her hubby is a diehard Vikings fan, so it's fun to watch them.