Fashion & Beauty

Anyone's local Nordies price-match Saks F&F?

Has anyone had their local Nordstrom store do a 20% price match for them? I did a live chat on N's website and they offered to give me the discount over the phone/online - but when I asked if they would do it in my local store, the rep said that's at the discretion of the store...so just wondering if anyone's tried this and what the results were. (I hate paying for shipping if I don't have to!)

Re: Anyone's local Nordies price-match Saks F&F?

• They will do it as long as it is the same exact item. They will also do it on cosmetics, again it has to be the same item and in stock.
  • I asked the online CS when Bloomies was doing F&F if they would match, they said no, bc the Friends and Family isn't an "open" promotion (meaning the whole world doesn't get alerted to it - even the code is copied everywhere!)... They said the code has to show on their homepage.

I went to my local nordstrom and asked my favorite sales girl if she would... she said they aren't supposed to for the reason that CS gave me, that its not a open sale/things are automatically marked down.... but she matched it anyway for me. :)  

I suggest finding your favorite SA and being super nice when asking :)

BFP#1 11.2.10 | EDD 7.9.11 | HB 7w2d & 8w4d | missed M/C 11w2d | D&E 12.21.10
    FSH at 14.5 - 4.21.11 | CCCT - (CD3 8.8,CD10 12.2)| dx w/ DOR @ 28 yrs old
    IUI#1 + clomid 8.29.11 (our anniversary)
    BFP#2 9.10.11 | EDD 5.21.12 | beta 1 @ 14dpi:232 | beta 2 @17dpi:703 | beta 3 @24dpi:7,174
    Baby A HB of 142(7w), 161(8w), 164(9w) | Baby B no HB, Vanishing Twin
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The Saks F&F code is on their homepage if that helps anyone :)
  • I don't know about the Saks F&F, but I just got the Bloomingdale's F&F discount 3 weeks ago on a new handbag at Nordstrom. The salesman just called Bloomingdale's to verify that they have the same bag and he gave me the 20% off. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    She's Forever Ours! Finaliaztion-12.26.12Image and video hosting by TinyPic http://hehasaplanforus.blogspot.com/