Fashion & Beauty

VS Ruched Multi-Way Dress...

Does anyone have this? I considered buying it but if it's going to take me a 1/2 hour to put it on forget it. I think it'd be a great investment being that you can wear it so many different ways. TIA!

Re: VS Ruched Multi-Way Dress...

• Do you have a picture of it or a link to it?
  • I think she means this one:

LINK

I too would like to know this.....

Blog: Not to be Koi

Sara, Friend?
    glove slap. I don't take crap.
  • image saraelizabeth28:

I think she means this one:

LINK

I bought this one just so I could play with it.  I sent it back immediately.  It was fun to play with , and the directions offer lots of options for how to wear it.  Basically there is a tube dress that you step into and pull up under your boobs. Then you take these two loooong, wide (6 inches or so) straps that are attached in the front and wrap them in different ways to cover your chest and create different necklines.  My problem was that the styles are meant to be held in place by tying or tucking the straps.  I was concerned about the many possibilities for wardrobe malfunctions... not to mention that the ruched spandex tube dress doesn't leave much to the imagination... the vertical seam in the back gave my booty a little too much definition. In general, it was fun to play with - it reminded me of trying to create styles for my barbies with tp or barbie's sheets - but I don't see how anyone wears it in real life. 

• image kaylynne:
    image saraelizabeth28:

I think she means this one:

LINK

I bought this one just so I could play with it.  I sent it back immediately.  It was fun to play with , and the directions offer lots of options for how to wear it.  Basically there is a tube dress that you step into and pull up under your boobs. Then you take these two loooong, wide (6 inches or so) straps that are attached in the front and wrap them in different ways to cover your chest and create different necklines.  My problem was that the styles are meant to be held in place by tying or tucking the straps.  I was concerned about the many possibilities for wardrobe malfunctions... not to mention that the ruched spandex tube dress doesn't leave much to the imagination... the vertical seam in the back gave my booty a little too much definition. In general, it was fun to play with - it reminded me of trying to create styles for my barbies with tp or barbie's sheets - but I don't see how anyone wears it in real life. 

This is exactly what I thought it would be like.... thanks :)

Blog: Not to be Koi

Sara, Friend?
    glove slap. I don't take crap.
  • Thanks so much for the information. Of course I always have the option to send it back but that's a PITA.