New Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

can you 'refresh' cinnamon scented pinecones?

I got a coupon for a free bag of the cinnamon scented pinecones at pathmark a few weeks ago so I got them and put them in a bowl on our buffet. they smelled great, but I notice its not a strong as it was. I mixed up the bowl a bit and that seemed to help.
Do I need to get new ones or can I spray them with a scent or something?

Of course this is something I would never have gotten but since I had the free coupon.....now I'll spend $ to keep it smelling nice because I like it.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: can you 'refresh' cinnamon scented pinecones?

• I made my own bags of cinnamon scented pine cones to sell at a craft show a million years ago. You can buy cinnamon oil at the grocer or health food store and put a drop on each pine cone. Use more or less according to your taste.