North Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weekend Plans!

The week is over halfway finished! ?Does anybody have any fun weekend plans?

?

We're heading to Nashville for a couple of days with a pit stop near Birmingham to visit my in-laws! ?My best friend lives in Nashville & she's got a new boyfriend who could be "the one" so I can't wait to meet him! ?And, we'll get to watch the Saints game together which we haven't gotten to do since we lived together a long time ago. ? It'll be nice to getaway! ?My weekend plans aren't very exciting but I'd thought I'd help get some conversation happening. ?Anybody else????

Re: Weekend Plans!

• Hubby and I are headed to Savannah to visit his family on Friday for his little brother's 18th birthday! Then it's back on Saturday b/c hubby has to work :( I don't know what I'll do Saturday night!!!!! Hmm....
  • Unfortunately we are going to the FSU game on Saturday! (I'm a die hard GATOR! & sadly we're house divided lol) not exciting but it makes DH happy so why not? haha

Sunday I don't believe anything is going on!!! Hookah day probably!! whoo hoo!!

• Sonja.. I will gladly go in your place. ;)

We're doing nothing and we're very excited about it. Except for we may be going to a Gala Saturday night for Children's Home Society... My work is sponsoring it.

• It doesn't look like we have plans for Friday and Saturday (though I may try to hang out with my old roommate who has been TTC for a long time and is now 10 weeks pregnant).  I hope we score tix to the Jags game Sunday!
    Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • Nothing going on in our little world this weekend. Our son just got tubes in his ears yesterday, and we have to hang low for a few days.
  • Nothing planned here.  The Caring Chefs event on the 19th for Children's Home Society is very fun.  I used to work there so I've been many times.  Lots of good food!

http://www.chsfl.org/eventdesc.php?eventID=2008052315511508

• We have gone to Caring Chefs the last couple years and I really enjoy it, though DH gets full too fast.  We have a friend getting married on the 19th though this year so we will have to miss Caring Chefs :(
    Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • I'd love to make it to that one year, so far, no dice.

This weekend I'll just be finishing up my wedding to-do list and packing my house! Not terribly fun, but it's a must do.

OH, and starting to pack for Hawaii!

• Sarah! I am so happy and excited for you! :) I feel like I've been waiting for you to get married for forever! lol even though it's only been since January that I've been on the knot. but you know what I mean :)

eeeee!!!