Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

FS: Gym membership in NY

Email: BrideRachel at gmail dot com 

Bought this at Groupon and selling for exact price I paid ($60). Value is $348. You can call Complete Body & Spa with any questions (number for each location on their website: www dot completebody dot com). I accept Paypal and will email the Groupon, which has a unique bar code, at the gym. Recipient shows as me but since you can buy these for gifts, the name doesn't matter. First person to email interest and, after I reply, subsequent payment, will receive the voucher. 

Details: 
$60 for 60 Days of Membership and One Personal Training Session at Complete Body & Spa ($348 Value) 
worth:$348 
discount:83% 
savings: $288 

Company Information: 
Complete Body & Spa 
Redeemable at 2 locations 

The most secretive body parts are muscles, which hide behind layers of skin and appear only occasionally to help lift cars off trapped kittens. Flex your biceps in the absence of a cat emergency with today's Groupon: for $60, you get 60 consecutive days of membership and a personal training session with a Pro Excel Personal Trainer (a $348 total value) with Complete Body & Spa at its East 57th Street and West 19th Street locations. The 60 days can be used simultaneously at both facilities; if you choose to enroll again after your 60 days are up, there will be no enrollment fee. 

Complete Body & Spa is dedicated to providing a boutique fitness experience for members. Each location offers specific amenities for a diverse experience in the robust realm of health. On the Upper East Side, you'll have access to a rooftop sundeck and pool for that inches-from-the-sun sensation, saunas, weight and cardio equipment, and a group exercise room. On West 19th Street, you'll find pro-style weight equipment for professional hulking up, cardio equipment, spa rooms, and tanning rooms (spa services and tanning are available at an additional charge). Your personal training session will be with a Pro Excel Trainer, well educated and nationally certified to give you maximum results. 

Both locations offer a wide variety of group fitness options. Check the East 57th Street schedule and the West 19th Street schedule for dance fusion Zumba, the hardcore self-defense of Krav Maga, the mind-body stretching of yoga and Pilates fusion, and the core building of holding bronze statues of famous horses over your head. 

This Groupon is for first-time customers only.