Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Daily Eating/Workout

B- I had 2 slices of healthy white toast

L- I had a sandwhich with a little bit of peanut butter and jelly with some pretzels

S- String cheese and an apple

D- less than a 1/4 cup pulled pork and a little bit of corn. I also had one forkful of macaroni and cheeseYes

Workout- Nothing Sad I might see if DH wants to Wii box for a bit until Grey's Anatomy comes on, but I was preoccupied with the news keeping an eye on the weather and before I knew it we were doing bathtime and bedtime. I'm only supposed to do the bootcamp 4-5 days a week so i'm taking today as my break

I did however manage to only drink one small glass of SunnyD for breakfast and the rest of the day I only had water! I'll mark that as a win!!

Re: Daily Eating/Workout

• B--Egg whites, turkey bacon

L--skipped :(

D--Lemon garlic chicken, green beans, garlic toast

Workout--Wii fit hula hoop

All of that looks good except I am drinking a beer right now.   

• B- Non fat vanilla latte and mini frosted donuts. Stupid gas station was out of my muscle milk

S- Another non fat vanilla latte, it was that kinda day

L - Hooters. Wings and fries. It was my going away party.

D- Sushi. 

E- Ran with one of my Soldiers for her PT test. 

[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/25tc21k.jpg[/IMG]
  • B- Waffle ( i know not very healthy with syrup but it was a breakfast date with H)

L- Turkey and cheese sandwich with mayo and jalopenos

D- hamburgers and egg salad

E- did 30  day shred

• B- Fiber One bar and a Sugar Free Red Bull

L- One of those microwave steamer things with potatoes, snap peas and red peppers

S- Baked Lays chips

D- Grilled Chicken with rice and broccoli and a glass of white whine

E- Nothing, I am pretty sure I broke my toe today (or at least sprained it pretty bad) so I have been sitting on my butt icing it all night.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker