Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

2 pugs in the free dog box

Who wants them?

Pug 1-6.5 years old. Answers to Ruby, Stinkface, RuRu, or Stinky. Enjoys nap time, eating, and short walks on nice days. Does not like the rain. Equates rain with death, and instead of going to the bathroom outside like a good dog, will pee on the bedroom carpet-leaving mom soaking wet from attempting to walk said dog in the rain, and having to clean up pee. Tends to fart and belch a lot. Not a fan of most other dogs. Likes humans and kids.

Pug2-9 months old. Answers to Gracie, Gracie Lu and LuLu. Enjoys eating, snuggling, and short play sessions. Thinks that if mommy says no more snacks, that she can make her own! Yummm, a built in snack machine. Gracie is afraid of most sets of stairs, the dark, strange noises, and of being by herself. She is the most excellent at snuggling though, and may suffer from narcolepsy-evident from her abilty to fall asleep in under 2 seconds, when you scratch just the right spot. She has the ability to manipulate you with sad puppy stares and a tongue that is almost always peaking out of her mouth-it's a dangerous weapon.

Today has been filled with pee and poo, and a flooding basement. I did get some good news though-the bank approved our offer on the short sale that we submitted a contract on back in July. Should everything go well we will be closing in November. Woo-Hoo!!!

Re: 2 pugs in the free dog box

• I will trade you one mouthy puppy who also has so much to say "rut rut rut roooooooo roooooooooooooo aaaarooooooooo" and repeat

Me me me- this puppy only cares about herself!  When is ever about when I want to chew on something?

No amount of education could convince Betty to be nice to possums
  • image karenttrouble:

I will trade you one mouthy puppy who also has so much to say "rut rut rut roooooooo roooooooooooooo aaaarooooooooo" and repeat

Me me me- this puppy only cares about herself!  When is ever about when I want to chew on something?

Trade ya! I can meet you half way in like 45 minutes. These two are passed out now though, so I think you would be getting the better deal.

• Man, with this amount of rain Ruby must be going crazy.  We managed to get a 40 minute walk in before it started pouring again.
    My sweet boy
    imageimage