West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

prenatal impressions...

has anyone been there? It is an ultrasound place in Ocoee, FL that specializes in 3D/4D ultrasounds. They also do a gender determination with 100% accuracy at 15 weeks. I just made our appointment for our gender determination for Oct 30th. Some of you may laugh but I am so anxious to find out what we are having!! It is only $75 so really not that bad to find out 5 weeks earlier than I would have at the Dr.!

Hope you are all having a good Thursday! Yay for tomorrow being Friday. Unfortunately we have open house at school tonight and I am here til after 8pm. booo.

Re: prenatal impressions...

• oh oh I want to do this!! I can't wait till 20 weeks!! I'm going to check them out. Thanks!
  • Never heard of it.  But a word of caution.  My SIL went to a place like this who guaranteed the sex of the baby.  Well a few weeks later when they went to the OB they were surprised when they were told it was a girl, not a boy.
  • I haven't been there, but I went to a place in Clearwater, I was 17 weeks, and we found out we are having a girl.  You can see it clear as day on the US pics, so I have no doubts that they are right!
    Photobucket Kennedy Aleise 2/19/11 Life As We Know It
  • image jennifer80808:
    I haven't been there, but I went to a place in Clearwater, I was 17 weeks, and we found out we are having a girl.  You can see it clear as day on the US pics, so I have no doubts that they are right!

Did you have the 2D ultrasound done? 

• image sc+fm:

image jennifer80808:
    I haven't been there, but I went to a place in Clearwater, I was 17 weeks, and we found out we are having a girl.  You can see it clear as day on the US pics, so I have no doubts that they are right!

Did you have the 2D ultrasound done? 

Mine was 2D with a preview of 3D.  They said that the 2D is more accurate early on for detecting the gender.  You really couldn't tell the gender at all with the 3D but it was clear as day in 2D!

Photobucket Kennedy Aleise 2/19/11 Life As We Know It