Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: Amber (Teen Mom) is being investigated for assault...

• I don't like her. At all. Definitely about time.
    [url=http://charmedkindoflife.blogspot.com/].:.Charmed Kind of Life [2.17.13].:.[/url]
  • THANK GOD!!! That chick is a freaking psycho!!
    [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/5fq6vl.jpg[/IMG]
    My Girls

06/10 [email protected] 10 weeks: 03/11 mc @ 8 weeks due to blighted ovum.
  • Just a sad situation...Hope she gets the help she needs.
  • I really dislike both of them. It actually makes my blood pressure rise to watch them with one another. If EVER there was a reason to put restrictions on people having children it would be them, lol. Like PP said, it's just a sad situation.
    ~To whom much is given much is required~ Daisypath Anniversary tickers ~Married August 24, 2007~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have only seen a few Teen Mom episodes but I can totally agree that Amber does not deserve Leah. Amber is a very hateful, self centered person and does not have any business with a child.

I can't believe how Gary takes her $hit. I understand he wants to be with his family but there has be a time when he comes to realize she does not want to be with him and that she really does treat him like crap. NO ONE deserves to be treated the way she treats him.

Shop my ThirtyOne Site anytime 24/7 www.mythirtyone.com/116821
  • It's a good thing they have so much video evidence.  It should be a short investigation.  ;)

Did anyone else catch that he told her to take her meds the other day and she screeched that she WAS taking her meds?  Yep, BSC.

• It's about freaking time! Amber is one crazy b!tch and I feel bad for LeahSad