Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Amber is being investigated after 9/28 episode..

This was on the 12-24 month board.. Looks like Amber is possibly in hot water after all..

http://allieiswired.com/archives/2010/09/amber-teen-mom-investigated-for-assault/

Re: Amber is being investigated after 9/28 episode..

• Thank God.  It's about freaking time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image sweetsurrender9:
    Thank God.  It's about freaking time.

I was seriously about to reply the exact same thing. 

I am interested to see what comes of this.

• Yes I'm happy because the way she acted was not acceptable.
  • A poster on that site also said something about Amber's drug addiction.
  • I pph this message on that site from "Amber's brother":

as ambers brother i can honestly say at this point the public is not getting the whole truth. and i have listened to her cry for hours tonight about so many things that gary as done to her and witnessed some myself when he didnt know i was around. we are taking care of the matter and i really wish yall would get your facts straight before you post this stuff..there is more to this than any of you really know and i am gonna leave it at that

I'd like to know how they're "taking care of the matter."  Will there be handcuffs involved?  Perhaps some psychiatric treatment?  The after show interview with the two of them was CLASSIC battered spouse syndrome.  Sweet baby Jesus.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image sweetsurrender9:

I pph this message on that site from "Amber's brother":

as ambers brother i can honestly say at this point the public is not getting the whole truth.  

Let's be honest - if it was Gary hitting Amber, the producers would have stepped in and the "whole truth" wouldn't matter.  I hope Gary gains primary custody of Leah.  That poor child is better off with anyone other than Amber! 

image image
    TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
    Started seeing RE in August 2011
    5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers