Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

High 5 for 5 years, man

As I'm sure many of your newsfeeds have let you know, today is my 5th anniversary!  :)    I can't believe it's already been five years and how different our lives have become in such a short time.

That also means I've been friends with some of you for 5 or more years.
I think that means we get to cash out our 401K.

Re: High 5 for 5 years, man

• Happy anniversary! I was looking at your pics on FB earlier. I wish I could go back in time to your wedding, it looked like so much god damned fun.
    DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • Congratulations!   It's our 3rd anniversary tomorrow.
  • 5 years!  You guys are finally vested.  Happy anniversary, ladyfriend!
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • happy anniversary, doll!  time seems to just fly by, doesn't it?

I am waiting for your and my 5-year sockiversary next March. : )

• weird Tasty... it's so weird that you said that! I may or may not have just bought you some birthing socks yesterday.
  • Happy Anniversary!
  • Up top!   Happy Anniversary
  • Congratulations!  Are you guys doing anything good for the big day?
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • image Hezzerlah:
    weird Tasty... it's so weird that you said that! I may or may not have just bought you some birthing socks yesterday.

ha! I will be bringing some knee-highs to the hospital for post-birth warmth and comfort, but I figure I'll be sweating my ass off while pushing.  that's why you ended up not birthing in socks, right?

• Thanks ladies!
    Nov, we celebrated this past weekend. He took me to an awesome French restaurant and then we went to see Wicked.

Tonight, I'm making dinner and giving the traditional 5 year anniversary gift.

Wood.

:P

• image tastyburger:

but I figure I'll be sweating my ass off while pushing.  that's why you ended up not birthing in socks, right?

That, and I couldn't reach down to put the damn things on.  :)

• image Hezzerlah:

Thanks ladies!
    Nov, we celebrated this past weekend. He took me to an awesome French restaurant and then we went to see Wicked.

Tonight, I'm making dinner and giving the traditional 5 year anniversary gift.

Wood.

:P

Oh, that's right.  Obviously I forgot to consult my copy of your schedule before posting.

image Mabel the Loser.
  • ? Huh?

I hope you don't think the ":P" was for you lady...
    It was in light of my incredibly genius play on words.

I'm going to give him wood....?
    Wood? As in boner?

Anyone...Anyone? Bueller?

• I don't think you should be giving anyone wood in your condition.
  • I'm going to give your mom wood.
  • MY MOTHER IS A SAINT!
  • Sorry - I was making a joke - I should not try to be funny.  After you mentioned that you already went out, I remembered you had said that in a previous post.  Then I was all, "wouldn't it be funny if I pretended that I have a copy of everyone's schedule?  Wow, November, you are so clever and funny!!!"

Clearly, this is why I'll never be pop-u-lar.

image Mabel the Loser.
  • awww, happy anniversary!
  • Happy anniversary!

I read too much into your joke too.  I got the boner part, but I thought you were giving him wood because you have a mangina.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • You guys, you guys.....stop fighting!  This is supposed to be a day for rejoicing!  Let's all join hands in a big circle and shoot positive energy at Hezz and Pete.
  • image Novemberrocks:

Sorry - I was making a joke - I should not try to be funny.  After you mentioned that you already went out, I remembered you had said that in a previous post.  Then I was all, "wouldn't it be funny if I pretended that I have a copy of everyone's schedule?  Wow, November, you are so clever and funny!!!"

Whew! I'm glad that's cleared up! I just did a very worried load of dishes... "Does she think I'm a *** like that? I've never been mean to her before, have I? Didn't we high 5 over pee yesterday? I should make a funny post to her to clear it all up...  I'll be all like -

Subject:
    Can someone tell November...

To check my schedule so she knows I wasn't being snarky towards her?
    M'kay, thanks! Bye!"

cake

• image Hezzerlah:
    image Novemberrocks:

Sorry - I was making a joke - I should not try to be funny.  After you mentioned that you already went out, I remembered you had said that in a previous post.  Then I was all, "wouldn't it be funny if I pretended that I have a copy of everyone's schedule?  Wow, November, you are so clever and funny!!!"

Whew! I'm glad that's cleared up! I just did a very worried load of dishes... "Does she think I'm a *** like that? I've never been mean to her before, have I? Didn't we high 5 over pee yesterday? I should make a funny post to her to clear it all up...  I'll be all like -

Subject:
    Can someone tell November...

To check my schedule so she knows I wasn't being snarky towards her?
    M'kay, thanks! Bye!"

cake

this exchange is not giving me wood.

• image SarahBethBR:

Happy anniversary!

I read too much into your joke too.  I got the boner part, but I thought you were giving him wood because you have a mangina.

SB, I'm pretty sure you just called my husband gay.

• Happy anniversary!
    I got November's joke.

May I ask....Does everything work normally with the condition of your lady parts? Is it swollen for his pleasure?  

image Ready to rumble.
  • I'm pretty sure it doesn't count as gay if it's a ladypenis.  He's in the clear!

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • I'm so dumb, but Fallin's simple "congrats" following all of the ladypenis boner wood discussion made me snerk.

Edit: to clarify, not in a "Fallin's so dumb" way. It just struck me as funny in context.

• Congrats! I love your wedding pics, so pretty.
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • I just now reread the title and realized you did not write "High for 5 years, man."  Soooo...congrats on being happily married and drug free!

• image HappyTummy613:

I just now reread the title and realized you did not write "High for 5 years, man."  Soooo...congrats on being happily married and drug free!

Is there room for two in that cape, HT? I read the same thing.

Congrats, Hezz and Pete on 5 years of hugs, not drugs.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.