Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

So I was totally all geared up for the OU/TX game..

But then I found out that the game is at 2:30 so we aren't going.

Isn't that terrible?

I HATE games that start at 2:30. Its too hot.  My husband insists on getting to the fair at 8am which means by the time the game starts I need a nap and it takes up the ENTIRE day.  At least when the game starts at 11:30 I can be back to our hotel by six or so and have a snoozer before we go out.

Call me a bad alum, whatever. I just can't do 2:30 games.

Re: So I was totally all geared up for the OU/TX game..

• We're going to Dallas this weekend to shop - thought about going to tailgate with my best friend's family [her husband's dad is an OU coach of some sort], but I hear the Allen outlets calling me. :P

I skip 2:30 games, too. So glad the first four games of the season have been at 6 [or 6:30, as is the case with Thursday's game].

[url=http://charmedkindoflife.blogspot.com/].:.Charmed Kind of Life [2.17.13].:.[/url]
  • I'll go whenever I can, but I totally understand. 2:30 games are tough sometimes. I've always loved morning games!
    Books read in 2012: 49
    my bookshelf!
    Katie (gingerfeathers)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Bloggy
  • I'll be there!! I'm pretty sure I have a really good seat, too, so watch for me on tv!! I'm totally hitting up IKEA too, stripes, do you still need meatballs or whatever? Haha.
    [IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/11h5rv8.jpg[/IMG]
    My world, my heart.

SHOCKER!
  • Oh, I will be there. My tired @ss will probably be napping in the stands.  We are going down there anyway to look at a car a dealership got in for us, might as well stay.

But NO! I no longer need the swedish meatball mix. Someone (and I truly have no idea who) mailed me SIX packets!! SIX!!!