Fashion & Beauty

Gap return policy? (In store)

I am finding their online purchases return policy on their website but I can't find it for in store purchases.  I do not have a receipt for something. They still carry the item in stores. Does anyone know if I can return it?

Re: Gap return policy? (In store)

• I think you can return it within 30 or 60 days - it should say on the receipt though.

Edit - Sorry, I misread!  I thought you said that you did have a receipt!  It's late and time for bed!!  Without a receipt, you'll probably get store credit for the last sale price.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I don't know for sure, but you can probably get store credit.
  • If you paid by credit card and it's within 60 days, they can look it up in their system and just refund your card.
  • Thanks! These responses give me hope that I can return it. Big Smile I will call today and have them run the number on the tag to be sure. (H has such brilliant ideas sometimes...)
  • image tifvolley:
    If you paid by credit card and it's within 60 days, they can look it up in their system and just refund your card.

It's 30 days for in-store purchases and 45 for online purchases. 60 days for babyGap gift receipt.

If your purchase is past 30 days, the system automatically deletes its record of it and will be unable to retrieve any information about the transaction. You would get a store credit for current selling price of the item.  

• image tifvolley:
    If you paid by credit card and it's within 60 days, they can look it up in their system and just refund your card.