Fashion & Beauty

Is it too early to wear knee high boots?

I feel like it might be because it's technically still summer.  The weather here today is a breezy mid-70's, but at night it's a cool low 60's.  If I wore skinnies, boots, and a cute breezy top, I would be dressed seasonally appropriate, right?  I always have trouble with when I can "safely" bring out the boots...I sometimes feel like early September is too early since it can go from chilly to 90 overnight here in the Philly area. 

Re: Is it too early to wear knee high boots?

• If it's fall-like weather and not August, I say you are okay in boots. Smile
    My feet and Miss Heidi the rescue mutt!

TTC #1 @ 38, Dx: ovulation issues
    15 treatment cycles: c/p 4/11, m/c 12/11 (6w), possible ectopic + MTX 4/12 (7w)
    Another c/p in 12/12

Moving forward with domestic infant adoption!

• Same weather here today.  I usually let the weather dictate when I wear boots. However, if the high temperature of the day is above 70, I don't break out the boots. I wait until the weather is below 70. This is my own personal thing, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
  • image sarahtoledo:
    If it's fall-like weather and not August, I say you are okay in boots. Smile

That's what I figured.  It was a dumb question.  Stick out tongue

• It's 90 still here and I've seen people in boots...  I would love to break mine out too but it's just too hot still :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Vacation
  • image teeah22:

It's 90 still here and I've seen people in boots...  I would love to break mine out too but it's just too hot still :(

what she said. still 90 in Texas. it only gets down to 75 at night. I'm still in tanks and shorts and sundresses mode.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • image pooh8402:
    image teeah22:

It's 90 still here and I've seen people in boots...  I would love to break mine out too but it's just too hot still :(

what she said. still 90 in Texas. it only gets down to 75 at night. I'm still in tanks and shorts and sundresses mode.

This.  Once it gets below 70 and/or I see leaves changing, then I'll wear mine.

• If it's cool enough why not?  It's still in the 100s here in Texas so I don't foresee myself wearing boots for a few more months.  
  • I'm wearing boots for the first time this season today. I am in Philly and I just went for it. It is very fall like, people are in jackets ,and it is gloomy so I don't feel out of place.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I wore boots for the first time yesterday but it's been in the mid-60's and cloudy. 
  • Fall like weather = boots.
    Blog: Not to be Koi

Sara, Friend?
    glove slap. I don't take crap.
  • image SA7206:
    Same weather here today.  I usually let the weather dictate when I wear boots. However, if the high temperature of the day is above 70, I don't break out the boots. I wait until the weather is below 70. This is my own personal thing, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

I do the same as this...