Decorating & Renovating

Anyone have pics/opinioins on BM bleeker beige/manchester tan

It would be for a two story family room - lots of light. I'm having a hard time finding pics on the web. We have sampled both on the wall and I'm having the hardest time trying to decide.

also - does anyone have a good recommendation for a gold color? We had a paint consult as we're doing our two story family room and foyer and it's going to cost a good amount of $$ - not something we can DIY or do over. She recommended BM Rattan for the Foyer to break-up the two different taupes we have on either side (LR & DR), but it has way too much green in artifical light - it looked sickly. I like the idea of breaking up my love of all things neutral in the foyer but getting the right color is another story.

We have BM Cotswald (1st pic) and Weimerheiner (2nd pic) flanking the foyer - I LOVE these two colors and they look alot different in our lighting - sort of look similar in pics below - so I need to find something that will not clash in the foyer. The Bleeker Beige or Manchester Tan will then be in the family room and kitchen. Any recs would be much appreciated!

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone have pics/opinioins on BM bleeker beige/manchester tan

• my mom and dad have used alot of those 2 colors.

i'm pretty sure these are manchester tan (although i think in real life the paint looks a little lighter and maybe more yellowy-biege):

and i think that's Bleeker Beige on the back wall, on either side of the fireplace (but not on the left-hand wall):

hope that helps! they are really great colors in person:)

• I have Cotswald in my dining room above the chair rail, and Etiquette (a light beige - off-white) below the chair rail.  In the adjoining living room I have Pashmina, which is a griege.  I can share pics of any of that if you like.  I've heard good things about Concord Ivory as a good gold.  We have Weston Flax in our bedroom, but it's much more of a pale yellow than a gold.
  • My foyer is Manchester Tan. I really like it...it's clean and neutral, so it goes with everything

• I have bleaker beige in my 2 story foyer and living room and dining room. I am thinking of repainting the dining room the machester tan because it looks much darker in that room since it's at the back of the house and only has one window. I really like the bleeker beige in the foyer though because it warms it up since it gets tons of light. It is definitely a taupe color and has some grey to it which looks great with both black and dark wood furniture. I also have BM safari in my den which is a really pretty gold color that also works great with both bleeker beige and manchester tan.