Fashion & Beauty

How do you keep curls from falling out?

I just purchased a Caruso hair setter that uses steam on the curlers. It had great reviews and people who use it say the curls last. I tried it and it looks amazing at first but a few hours into the day my hair looks like a frazzled mess. I don't know much about hair products and what works well. I have naturally wavy hair but not pretty waves, if that helps.

CRAFTY ME 

my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: How do you keep curls from falling out?

• Oops, i see a similar post below. I didn't see it earlier.

CRAFTY ME 

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Someone mentioned hairspray. Apparently my kind is NOT the right kind. Which kind would you use?

CRAFTY ME 

my read shelf:

• definitely hairspray. I use the TIGI Catwalk in the blue can. I also avoid steam rollers--the moisture can cause the curls to fall out if your hair is not naturally curly. I use a 1" curling iron all over. the curls are initially too tight, but they're perfect after about an hour or two, and stay that way with the help of hairspray.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • I dont use a curling iron or curlers at all, I use a ghd and it is amazing!!!!!!

You can view their website at www.ghdhair.com

Pooh, did u know that the Blue can of Tigi catwalk has been discontinued?  Just a heads up

GDLK

• image MrsMrav:

I dont use a curling iron or curlers at all, I use a ghd and it is amazing!!!!!!

You can view their website at www.ghdhair.com

Pooh, did u know that the Blue can of Tigi catwalk has been discontinued?  Just a heads up

GDLK

wtf. no I did not know that. I still see it in stores.

Glenna Harding Photography