Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

there are always lumps under our area rugs

GBCKGBCK member
Ancient Membership Combo Breaker

The one that's behind my chair seems to be shaped like a milk-ring but I don't think I can get it out w/o moving things that are to heavy for me.

The one by the back door was shaped like a poof ball and the one by the garage door was shaped like a catnip mouse.

La Doof Kitton is on his own for the rest of his lost toys though because I am done bending over and picking up after him today.

Re: there are always lumps under our area rugs

• I'm impressed that you can tell what they are based on shape!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • GBCKGBCK member
    Ancient Membership Combo Breaker

the milk rings are VERY distinctive...hard and smaller. 

the Mice are EVIL, because they're big enough to throw you off balance and very hard.

The poofballs always leave me paranoid that they're something scary and squishy (like a hairball) so I ALWAYS have to lift up the rug and check when I step on one of those :-P

• lol, whenever I move the couches to vacuum under them, I find a number of hair ties, jelly bracelets, felt o things from H's drums, strips from the sticky part of netflix envelopes, etc.
  • We keep a wrapping paper tube in the living room to fish out all the toys that get lost under the couch and chairs.  Silly kittehs.
    Visit The Nest!
    5 cats. 1 baby.Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker