Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Present/toy for dog

Hello!  I'm much more of a lurker, but you all give great advice so here I am.

So it's my little (well not so little) guy's 3rd birthday today.  Being the bad mom I am, I totally forgot to get something and now need to go on my way home from work.  Besides the normal bone and peanut butter route, what are some of your furbabies favorite treats?  For toys, we already have a couple of kongs, a rope, and some tennis balls.  He loves squeeky toys and loves playing tug of war/fetch with the ball.  Any great toys you've found that your babies go crazy for? 

Hope you don't mind, but here's a pic of one of my guys (the birthday boy).  Smile

Photobucket

Re: Present/toy for dog