Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Lucky is a harsh dog-trainer :-P

Dixie has an annoying new habit of shoving her toys under furniture (on purpose), and trying to get us to go fish them out. We've been trying to ignore her when she does that, but she usually paces around and points until we do something.

So, she just shoved her ball under the side table, and my DH told her twice to "leave it." Right on the second "leave it," Lucky (who was sitting on the side table) just slapped her upside the head. She tried poking her nose under the table again and he pulled his paw back threatening to slap her again.

Normally, I don't condone anyone hitting my pets, but when the cat's the one doing the slapping, you have to admit, it's a little bit funny. Stick out tongue

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
"The hardest thing is to live richly in the present without letting it be tainted out of fear for the future or regret for the past." - Sylvia Plath
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Lucky is a harsh dog-trainer :-P

• that's hilarious
    A Spring Day on the Katy Trail
  • LOL! That is funny!!
  • He is a harsh dog trainer. lol

I've never been around cats much, but one day I was at my cousin's house, and I noticed that one cat was asleep on the sofa.  When the other cat walked by, the one on the sofa reached over the side of the sofa, smacked the other one on top of the head, then laid back down.  The one who got smacked just looked around, very confused about what had just happened, but he walked around the sofa again and the same thing happened.  He had no clue what was going on.   It was hilarious.

• lol!
    Mom to:
    Miles (6 year old Maine C00n mix), Boots (5 year old Lab mix), Darla (4 year old GSD/Collie mix), Frankie (1.5 year old DSH mix), Peanut (15 months old - 09/11), and Bean (arriving Feb 2013).
  • LOL! That's too funny!