Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Bailey is home from surgery

Poor girl is covered in stitches.  She had 9 lumps removed from all over her body (legs, underarms, chest, inner thigh, waist, and others), as well as the vulvoplasty surgery.  She's so drugged up she doesn't know her nose from her tail right now :(

The vulvoplasty looks so extremely painful.  I'm trying to get a good picture for you girls to see (does anyone even WANT to see it??), but when I try to move her tail, she immediately tucks it and sits down, and I don't want to hurt her any more than she currently hurts. 

ETA: Sorry, they called it "episioplasty", not vulvoplasty.  Not sure if there is a difference between the two or not. 

"When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money." - Cree teaching

Re: Bailey is home from surgery