Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

3 1/2 more hours, ugh! - I want to go home NOW!

I am just too tired to be productive today, but I don't want to burn a vacation day that I'll surely need in the future. 

I think I need another caffeine jolt.  Tongue Tied  Too bad I don't drink coffee.

Re: 3 1/2 more hours, ugh! - I want to go home NOW!

• I hear you.  Do you drink soda?  A diet Pepsi always helps me perk up.

If it makes you feel any better, I am working late all week because dummy me schduled a ton of night meetings with clients.  The positive is that I get to sleep in and come in late, but I never really flex my time correctly.

Oh, maybe a piece of chocolate would help Big Smile

image Yup, he was born that way. Doug's Blog
  • I will second the chocolate...i just had 6  bite size twix, and i am feeling pretty awake for the moment!
    Whitney Venessa
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ugh I hear ya, yesterday I drank some coffee at lunch to prevent my monthly menstrual migraine and I was so jacked up I didn't sleep at all last night. I haven't had caffeine in almost 2 years... bad idea although I didn't get a headache.
  • I just got into work. I am covering the evening shift for another supervisor so I have a large coffee and a coca cola with me. I NEED caffiene. I have a supermassive headache right now from sleeping to little too. Indifferent
    [IMG]http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af289/HollyWalter/DSCF0058-1-1.jpg[/IMG]