May 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Is it Thursday yet???

HH and I are going on a mini vacation over labor day weekend and I'm really excited =D!! On Thursday we're driving up to Blackwater Falls State Park for the day and then we'll be camping at my family's regular spot in Clay with them the rest of the weekend. My aunt and uncle who I haven't seen since the wedding will be in so I'm excited to see them. Its going to be a mini family reunion really lol. We always have a blast when we get together though so I'm really looking forward to it. Only 1 1/2 days of work left!! Woohoo!
Two souls but a single thought; Two hearts that beat as one image

Re: Is it Thursday yet???

• Lucky! HH and I don't really have any plans. I was going to go to the Aggies opening football game but couldn't get tickets for a reasonable price. So, we will probably just hang out and BBQ. Have fun at the Park, sounds like fun!
  • Sounds awesome!!!  We haven't gone camping at all this summer. :(

Plus, you totally just reminded me about the concert we're going to on Friday!!  I had completely forgotten about it.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • How fun! Thursday is my birthday :D
    Photobucket
  • Happy early birfday, Hayley!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image MrsGoontz:
    Lucky! HH and I don't really have any plans. I was going to go to the Aggies opening football game but couldn't get tickets for a reasonable price. So, we will probably just hang out and BBQ. Have fun at the Park, sounds like fun!

We will! I haven't been there in almost 10 years, HH has never been so I'm really looking forward to it. Everything there is just beautiful =]

• image hayleymajayley:
    How fun! Thursday is my birthday :D

Happy Birthday!!

• I wish it would mean it was closer to Friday and a 4 day work week then the weekend then I only work 2 days then off to Cali for my Birthday!!! Since I met HH he has made my b-day so much fun.

Happy early to you Hayley!!!! Doin a little happy dance for you!   

• Happy birthday, Hayley!

We have no concrete plans for the weekend until Monday. We're running a 5k on Monday morning and then going up to my best friend and her husband's house for dinner. 

I'm sure my family will try to pull something together at the last minute and guilt us into going, though. If the weather stays like this, I'd be all for a cookout at the lake. It's hot as blazes here. What gives?

• image Kelly5110:

Happy birthday, Hayley!

We have no concrete plans for the weekend until Monday. We're running a 5k on Monday morning and then going up to my best friend and her husband's house for dinner. 

I'm sure my family will try to pull something together at the last minute and guilt us into going, though. If the weather stays like this, I'd be all for a cookout at the lake. It's hot as blazes here. What gives?

Its been really hot here this week and its supposed to be in the 90's through the weekend. I'm ready for fall weather!!!

• I love Blackwater Falls!  I used to go there as a kid.  I am actually planning a vacation there next Fall for DH and I!
  • I haven't been camping since i was about 12! that sounds fun! hope you have a great time!!

Happy Birthday Haley and Pam!

Sunday, MIL is having a BBQ so we will probably stop there, other than that nothing :)