Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Kardashians

Stupid episode.

But I had to laugh when Kris and Kourtney were at lunch and Kris said, "Mason this is the land of your natives" or whatever. And Kourtney said, point blank, 'This is not the land. This is Glendale."

Because that is exactly the kind of conversation and tone I would have had and taken with my mom. LOL. 

BTW- that guy who Kim went on a "blind date" with was totally a paid actor. 

Re: Kardashians

• I only saw the first half, was disgusted with the vultures looking for playoff tix.

I mean, I'd want them too,but come on....

• image mrse1107:

I only saw the first half, was disgusted with the vultures looking for playoff tix.

I mean, I'd want them too,but come on....

Yeah that was too, too much. I swear Kris scripts this entire show but she sure scripted it to make herself look like a royal azz this week. 

• the show is starting to anoy me.. its so fake. and E! is turning into the kardashian chanel, even on the spin crown kim and kris have to show up.