December 2007 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

How was your weekend?

Mine was great. I had lots of girl time. Friday night I had book club/girl's night with some of the ladies from my community group. We talked about the book some, chose our next book and then just talked. I got home about 1:15 a.m. On Saturday I went back to L's house at 12:00 and we ate chinese and watched "The Backup Plan" and I got home about 6:00 p.m. It was just nice to spend time with my friends, talk and laugh. I forgot how much I miss that.

Saturday night and Sunday were just relaxing because I was tired from no sleep. I was planning on getting some craft stuff done, but enjoyed hanging with friends that I didn't mind not getting anything done.

How was everyones weekend?

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/oab4us.jpg[/IMG]

Re: How was your weekend?

• Glad you had a nice weekend!!

Mine was tiring. I left home at 10:30 on Sat to go to San Francisco. Drove to meet a friend at the public transit station and got horribly lost and ended up in downtown Oakland (not the nicest of places). I got back to my parents' house at 10 on Sat night and just stayed the night and then went to church yesterday morning before doing errands in the afternoon and taking a long nap. It went too quickly!

• My weekend was ok. It turned out to be a lot busier than I had planned, which I don't like, especially considering how tired I've been lately.

But I can't complain - I'm taking a vacation day this Friday, and am off Monday, so I have a 4 day weekend to look forward to. :)

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I rented the Backup Plan this weekend too :)  It was cutesy and predictable.

Weekend was good but it went by too fast! 

• *** WARNING: this is long...I did not intend for it to be*** 

Oh gosh I had a BUSY weekend. We had a wedding we both were in. We had lots of our college friends in town and we had 2 couples plus the groom staying at our house.

Friday night- we had the rehearsal supper and did not leave the resturant till 10:30 and then all of our group of friends stayed in the parking lot till 12:30 talking and visiting. Then all the guys went out to DH camphouse and talked. DH and the 3 guys staying at house house did not come in till 4:00.

Saturday- we all got up at 7:30 met everyone for breakfast and then the girls had to be at the salon at 10:00 then the wedding (which was tiring). then after the reception dh best friend is in a band and it has been his dream to perform here in our town and he got the opportunity saturday night. they started at 11:00 and stopped at 2:45 and then we stayed while they were cleaning up so it was 4:00 when we got home.

Sunday- i woke up at 10:00 and then we went to MIL house for lunch and spent the last remaining moments with our friends before they all had to leave. then last night we took my grandmother out for her birthday supper.

Who let the dawgs out? image
  • Sounds like we all need to get some rest this labor day weekend, if possible.
    [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/oab4us.jpg[/IMG]
  • My weekend was great!  We didn't do much on Friday night, but on Saturday, we went sea kayaking.  We couldn't have asked for better weather, and the whole trip was fun!  On Sunday, after church, we went rock climbing.  I could only do one climb (because I think I'm getting an ingrown toenail and it hurt too much Sad), but DH got in a couple extra climbs with this random guy we met at the rock.  It was fun, too!
    ~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
    Our Blog!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers