North Dakota Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

SERIOUSLY?!

Tomorros is the last day of August.  Seriously?! How did that happen?

Re: SERIOUSLY?!

• I know, right!?!?!  And now I'm going to have to spend extra $ on postage to get our rent to our landlord on time...stinkin' time flyin' by!  I'm just not ready for the end of summer either.  I love it HOT...fall & winter are NOT my friends!
  • Craziness!

I do have to say though, now that I'm not a student and live in a place with lovely fall weather - it doesn't really bother me anymore. We have so many fun plans lined up for September!!

• As much as I love summer and warm sunny weather, fall might just be my absolute favorite season. We have gorgeous fall weather here so I'm sure that makes a difference. I still can't believe that September is almost upon us already, though!
    Natalie and AJ~Nov. 5th, 2009~Kailua Beach, HI

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/zk0b9l.jpg[/IMG]

http://natandaj.blogspot.com

Started TTC Nov. 2011

1st clomid cycle 50mg June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle 100mg Aug. 2012 ovulated August 15th BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle 100mg Sept. 2012 ovulated Sept 17th :: BFP Sept 30th EDD June 13th 2013 *stick baby stick*
  • I don't understand how it's the end of August already either...

• Time is for sure flying... although I'm looking forward to fall so we can do more work on the house that we haven't gotten done because of the heat.

• I know! I mean... I still feel like our wedding wasn't that long ago. I know it really hasn't been that long, but I feel like it was just a few months ago. But hey, I'm good with it... the quicker the year goes by the sooner I will be on my cruise! lol. Seeing my cruise ticker slooooowly go down has, at times, made the year feel like it was crawling by. In our immediate families alone we start celebrating a birthday (or birthdays) every month beginning in April. Once June rolls around we're celebrating multiple birthdays which actually helps the year seem like it goes by even faster because so many weekends are spoken for. I l-o-v-e Thanksgiving, so I always start getting real excited around this time of the year when I know holidays are coming!
  • I super duper fluffy puffy heart fall!  BRING IT ON!  Of course, we are in another heat wave this week.  W.T.F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm ready for cool nights, fall fairs, falling leaves, pumpkins, sweat shirts, and VEGAS!
  • I can't believe it's already going to be September!
    Anniversary