Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

emmy fashion- WDYT?

I was just looking at some of the outfits, hair, etc.

Kyra Sedgwick- OMG lady get a haircut or put it up! Her dress was really nice too but we couldn't see it with all that hair!
Kelly Osborne- holy skinny lady now

Claire Danes- LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress

Kristen Wiig- what the heck was on her shoulders?

Mindy Kaling - I don't know where to start

Christina Hendricks- she's so pretty and that outfit just didn't work IMO

Lauren Graham- I couldn't understand that outfit, I thought it was a pantsuit at first.

January Jones- boy that was pretty bad looking. I personally hate those skirts that have the mullet-look to them.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: emmy fashion- WDYT?

• image JAM2000:

I go back and forth between LOVING (and i mean LOOOOVING!) the dress, and thinking something is off with her look.  I think it might have been her hair color or make-up... 

I thought Jane Lynch looked really classy. 

Sofia Vergara rocked her dress.

...and like I was saying below... the woman in the white dress who accepted the award for Temple Grandin...  her dress really needed straps. Badly. 

• image Karen2905:
    image JAM2000:

I go back and forth between LOVING (and i mean LOOOOVING!) the dress, and thinking something is off with her look.  I think it might have been her hair color or make-up... 

It was definitely her makeup- her eyes were too dark. 

• hello? she's got new latisse eyelashes! :)

I think her look was off because she got new veneers or something, when she spoke i noticed her look being off the most.

• Christina Hendrick's dress wasn't structured enough for her shape. I think the color was fantastic but the fabric and structure was off.

I thought the wife from Dexter, Julie Benz look freakin amazing. She may have been my favorite of the night. 

I wasn't diggin Anna Paquin at all. 

image image image
  • I love Kyra's dress but would have rather seen it on someone else.  Maybe it was the hair that was really bothering me?

I also loved Emily Deschanel, Jayme Mays & Tina Fey.

WTF was Rita Wilson thinking?  Fug. :(

Other than that, I thought most people looked at least okay...no truly hideous dresses which is more than you can say for most award shows. :)

Visit The Nest!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • While I'm envious of Heidi Klum's body, I don't think her dress was age appropriate.  She may still be able to pull off something like that but I think it looks like she's trying too hard.  If it was just a little bit longer, I think it would look so much classier. 

• image Five_letter:

I thought the wife from Dexter, Julie Benz look freakin amazing. She may have been my favorite of the night. 

Agreed!

• image wade-n-maria:

hello? she's got new latisse eyelashes! :)

I think her look was off because she got new veneers or something, when she spoke i noticed her look being off the most.

LOL @ Latisse!!!  I do secretly wish that I could try it too, and have longer thicker lashes.  Her mouth has always been a little awkward to me.