Pittsburgh Nesties

Discount Idlewild tickets?

Does anyone know of where you can get discount tickets for Idlewild?  I had an online code for $10 off per ticket, but now it is no longer working. 

We want to take Mason this weekend, so I was just curious if anyone knew of any promos going on right now.  (I checked retailmenot but none of the codes are working)  TIA!

Re: Discount Idlewild tickets?

• We are going on Saturday, and had looked for a few days to no avail.  Apparently the Pepsi promotion ended in July, and we're missing the "car full" days by a few days.
  • We're going Saturday too!  I'll be on the look out for you! 

I'll let you know if I find anything.  My cousin is actually working there this summer, and even he couldn't pull through for me!

• Do you have AAA? They might have discounts!

• image Meghan&Rich:

We're going Saturday too!  I'll be on the look out for you! 

I'll let you know if I find anything.  My cousin is actually working there this summer, and even he couldn't pull through for me!

Sounds great! We're going early when the park opens, so maybe we'll see you in Storybook Forest?!  It will be a prelude for Rehoboth in a few weeks! 

• We were able to buy discounted tickets at Giant Eagle (go to the customer service desk).  I want to say they were around $25 each for adults. 

This was two weeks ago -- I know the Idlewild website said that Giant Eagle would only be selling discounted tickets until June, but both my sister and I were able to get tickets without any problem at the end of July.  It must be a misprint on the Idlewild site. 

• Meghan - did you check your borough?  Franklin Park has discounted tickets for sale - $6-7 off so if you are a resident call them or check your borough's website.  The only other thing I can think of is AAA or Advantage card.
    How time flies! Caileigh (8), Keira (5) & Eamon (3)

• Beth - We are going to try to get there on the early side.  Timmy and Lucy have an early morning vet appointment, so we hope to be ther by 11!

Thanks everyone for the tips, I don't know why I didn't think of Giant Eagle or AAA!

• We just went a few days ago and they were accepting any pepsi products (1 per person) for $5 off per person.  It can be a full or empty pepsi can, mountain dew...even aquafina!  I don't see why that still wouldn't be going on! Have fun :)