North Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

URGENT info on JAX GTG

Im such a bad hostess. . .

Okay so I called today to confirm our GTG date and time and she said what are the names of the people going and I said... uh... Lurker_Lady, uh... shakes, uh... lol

I told her I didnt know ALL their names...

Then she said okay, what dish does everyone want to prepare and I said uh...

So heres the deal, below is the list of those who RSVP'd to the GTG. I need you guys to do me a favor. Please go to the Mr. Food Website www.nofussmeals.com and select which meal you would like to prepare for free. (All except Mediterranean Shrimp are free... that on is $5)

Then I need you to email me at rine80 (at) bellsouth (dot) net and tell me the following:

Knottie or Nestie Screenname:

Real Name (LOL) :

Meal Selected:

Preferred Wine: (pick 1 red and 1 white)

If you dont like wine, pick a soft drink (coke, diet, etc)

And that's it! Please do so as soon as possible! I was supposed to get this info to her today and I totally slacked! Thanks!!!

Re: URGENT info on JAX GTG

• oops! Ha ha! Here are those who RSVP'd a Yes! J-Pancakes jenhappy Soaishai [email protected] + Mom Lurker_Lady shakes116 JenCrabbe13 nikipizzo (maybe) Future_Mrs._Yates Mrs_W_Pookie sporty97_girl Lei&Waffqle08 duncanpowers (maybe) JoannandNicholasWedding (from the Nest)