Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Ran out of dog food -- bought 4 cans of salmon and 6 of potato!

They eat ND, which is salmon and potato, so we got a bunch of cans of salmon and sliced, cooked potato, and the dogs are super excited for supper.  Smile  
My feet and Miss Heidi the rescue mutt!

TTC #1 @ 38, Dx: ovulation issues
15 treatment cycles: c/p 4/11, m/c 12/11 (6w), possible ectopic + MTX 4/12 (7w)
Another c/p in 12/12

Moving forward with domestic infant adoption!

Re: Ran out of dog food -- bought 4 cans of salmon and 6 of potato!

• Ewww Salmon....Stewie would be in heaven right now.  Smile

• I know canned food isn't the yummiest sounding thing, but they were HUNGRY and I didn't have time to cook.  Smile  I am looking forward to watching them eat.  

Another c/p in 12/12

• LOL @ Numbers.  Pablo is picking out the potato.  He's a protein kinda guy.  Wink

Another c/p in 12/12

• nitalnital member
    Tenth Anniversary 10000 Comments Combo Breaker
    lol, i always keep a couple cans of fish around for when i forget to buy or thaw out food for the beasts.
    Have you seen my monkey?