Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

OMG Poor Hamlet!!! Peeing issues again...

My liitle guy needs the Proin I think.  I saw him whining and attacking the belly band so I went to check if he peed in there.  As I took it off, he peed a huge stream on my couch and blanket!!! 

I'm wondering if he felt himself getting wet and that's why he whined, although he has been wetting the belly band and never cried at all.  So maybe he had to go but didn't want to tell us....  I don't know what to think about this one.  Ever since the surgery, it has been impossible to tell if it's incontinence.  He's peed puddles on the blanket and mattress but I don't know if he meant to or it's incontinence since I've never seen him do it.

Re: OMG Poor Hamlet!!! Peeing issues again...

• Oh poor boy! Hopefully he's just still healing from the surgery. Is that possible? Do you think he was whining because it hurt to pee?
  • Poor Hamlet and poor you, that can't be fun to deal with. Is there any way the docs can tell if the surgery was successful?
    [IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/15cly6c.jpgwidth="300" height="190"[/IMG]
  • Poor guy - I hope that you get his issues figured out soon.
  • It might be overactive bladder...  It's not the surgery.  He's gotten his staples out, the bladder itself heals quickly (like 3 days) because it's in constant transition,  he's not in any pain when he pees...  I thought maybe the belly band was too tight  but it didn't seem it.  This is a medical mystery to myself and internal medicine.  And the internal medicine doctor we see isn't in until Monday.
  • image straymo:
    Oh poor boy! Hopefully he's just still healing from the surgery. Is that possible? Do you think he was whining because it hurt to pee?

This is what I was thinking. Poor little Hamlet. Sending him (and you too!) lots of hugs.

• Poor Hamlet! I hope that you can get things sorted out and get hamlet feeling better soon.