Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Thinking about getting a pet rat anyone had one??

124»

Re: Thinking about getting a pet rat anyone had one??

• You are all extremely rude I have done nothing to any of you,,,you want to pick apart everything I do that's cool whatever makes you feel better about yourselves I love my life and I work very hard for everything that I have. I am not going to sit here and be bullies by a bunch of grown ass women it's pathetic. I'm done with this website !!!! Wow and people wonder why others commit suicide due to internet bullying you are all relentless nag nag nag!!!! I have tried to start light hearted conversations all are ruined by all this other overly dramatic crap!!! so go ahead have your drama and judgment I'm out.
    Anniversary
    "A women who can kneel before the Lord can stand up to anything"
  • image lisa2008boo:
    I don't pay money I get paid modeling is a job.

I am going to take a wild guess and say that Elite and Ford aren't blowing up your phone with job offers.  Tongue Tied

• OMG seriously. A pet should be the least of your worries right now. Go to school, age a little bit, and then worry about bringing another living thing into your house.

If you want something to care for and love, I suggest a cactus. You obviously DON'T need something that could potentially drain on your finances right now.

Good gravy!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • ::stomp stomp stomp::

And Imma get ma pet rat, 'cuz I do what I want, you old b*tches!!!!!  You don't know me.  You don't know my life!

Love.
  • image lisa2008boo:
    I have tried to start light hearted conversations 

Because ranting about how people cyber bully you on the ML board is lighthearted?

Because declaring that you want to spank your future kids because it's the only form of punishment that works is lighthearted?   

Because talking about abandoning pets and not caring if they get medical care is lighthearted?  

• image meghan0020:

image lisa2008boo:

I am going to take a wild guess and say that Elite and Ford aren't blowing up your phone with job offers.  Tongue Tied

/dead

Love.
  • Oy.  Guys, I don't think she's going to get it.

Lisa:

Animals, whether they are rats or dogs or cats, cost money.  

Animals may get sick and cost more money than you originally think they will cost (maybe even $150! *gasp*).

Therefore, if you don't have the money for a cat, you don't have the money for any other living creature.

Also, you did dump your cat.  I'm positive that if you could have a cat while renting with a roommate you could have found a place to rent with your H.  

Someone else made a good point about how you had a roommate before and have a glorified roommate now, so what's the difference in money?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image lisa2008boo:
    You are all extremely rude I have done nothing to any of you,,,you want to pick apart everything I do that's cool whatever makes you feel better about yourselves I love my life and I work very hard for everything that I have. I am not going to sit here and be bullies by a bunch of grown ass women it's pathetic. I'm done with this website !!!! Wow and people wonder why others commit suicide due to internet bullying you are all relentless nag nag nag!!!! I have tried to start light hearted conversations all are ruined by all this other overly dramatic crap!!! so go ahead have your drama and judgment I'm out.

And THAT wasn't dramatic?  bwahahaha

BLESSINGS!!!!

• I have a furby in the attic I can send you! It doesn't get cancer and you don't have to get attached. When you are bored with it, you can 'rehome' it...perhaps it will bring up memories of the cat you dumped
    imageimage
    You will forever be my best friend. I can almost feel our hugs. I will ensure everyone will know (now and in the future) what a genuine, kind, loving person you were...I already miss your laughter and our daily conversations. I love you, Samantha. May 20, 1983- February 20, 2012
  • image js527:
    image meghan0020:

image lisa2008boo:

/dead

I'm retracting my statement because I don't want to be responsible for any internet suicides...well, tonight anyways. 

• I've only been doing it for 8 months... I will be in a magazine in october though agencies take time but I will get there...you'll be seeing me on a news stand someday soon....

bye =]

Anniversary
    "A women who can kneel before the Lord can stand up to anything"
  • Lisa, are you possibly related to Jessi Slaughter? You remind me of her so much (NSFW).
  • image lisa2008boo:

I've only been doing it for 8 months... I will be in a magazine in october though agencies take time but I will get there...you'll be seeing me on a news stand someday soon....

bye =]

I'm waiting with breathless anticipation. 

I thought you were done posting.

• image lisa2008boo:

I've only been doing it for 8 months... I will be in a magazine in october though agencies take time but I will get there...you'll be seeing me on a news stand someday soon....

bye =]

Well darn it, since you remove your pretty little mug, we'll never know it's you!

Darn.

I'm guessing I don't subscribe to the magazines that would publish you.  I got rid of my subscription to Seventeen last week.

Love.
  • image js527:
    image lisa2008boo:

bye =]

Well darn it, since you remove your pretty little mug, we'll never know it's you!

Darn.

I'm guessing I don't subscribe to the magazines that would publish you.  I got rid of my subscription to Seventeen last week.

LMAO!!

• image 09092006:
    image js527:
    image lisa2008boo:

bye =]

Darn.

LMAO!!

DH was in Seventeen once.  True story.  He must be a model!!!!!!

Love.
  • I call bullshit and equate it to pure laziness and lack of priorities. Based on your replies in earlier threads, I am familiar with the city you live in and I KNOW that there are apartments that allow pets that are reasonable.

It's laziness on your part that you would rather have an apartment that doesn't allow pets that meets your needs than one that does allow your cat to be in your lives.

If you go on money matters, they talk about prioritizing those things that are important to you and eliminating those that aren't. You summarized that the cell phone/cable/etc. is more important than paying the deposit/fee for the cat that depends on you.

Your writing is a prime example of why young college students need to get the fvck off message boards or learn how to write with correct English grammar, punctuation and spelling. I'd mistake you for the students I teach and I question as to how you were able to get into a public university.

Move along, nothing to see here.....
  • image js527:
    image 09092006:
    image js527:
    image lisa2008boo:

bye =]

Darn.

LMAO!!

RAWR!  When I saw his moves in those photos...I had my suspicions. Nobody poses like that without some kind of experience.

• image js527:

First, lmao. Second, if Mr.js can snag another appearance in a major mag. he'll be a supermodel! 

• image 09092006:
    image js527:
    image 09092006:
    image js527:
    image lisa2008boo:

bye =]

Darn.

LMAO!!

RAWR!  When I saw his moves in those photos...I had my suspicions. Nobody poses like that without some kind of experience.

He's flexible.  And talented.  And experienced (in modeling, you perv). 

Meghan, DH was also in a special edition of YM (when that still was around) - so NOW is he a supermodel?

Love.
  • image js527:

Meghan, DH was also in a special edition of YM (when that still was around) - so NOW is he a supermodel?

Be careful or you're going to get yelled at for highjacking her thread. She'll scream for the non-existent mod (or do we finally have someone doing that on our board - cdl?)
    Move along, nothing to see here.....
  • image js527:

DH was also in a special edition of YM (when that still was around) - so NOW is he a supermodel?

I demand to see this pictures. In the store.

Soon.

And I have nothing else to say to the OP. I'm glad she removed the hella huge siggy pic of her too heavily lined eyes, though.

And I do hope that she learns about proper grammar and punctuation. High school is hard, y'all! (Not me - that was something that she said in another post - don't go there unless you want your brain to explode though).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image closapio:
    image js527:

DH was also in a special edition of YM (when that still was around) - so NOW is he a supermodel?

I demand to see this pictures. In the store.

Soon.

Yes js, he's totally a supermodel. 

C- I'm freaking dying over here. 

I wasn't trying to be a huge azzhole. I have acquaintances that have started off with both of those agencies. 

Now, can you please stay on topic! Stick out tongue

• You're the type of person that gives young pet owners a bad name.

I closed (that means I bought one, fyi ) on my first home when I was 19 and rented 2 homes before that ( where I paid a down payment of $500 for my pets, I would have crapped myself if it was only $150 ). This was a whole 2 years ago. It's not hard to save up money when you live off of the bare minimum - and yes, there were weeks I lived off ramen in order to buy food for my pets.

Grow up, learn some responsibility and stop thinking that everything is owed to you, demanding little twat.

I hope your rat bites you and runs away to a new home where he won't be seen as an investment.