Toledo Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Jogging Stroller if someone is looking for one!

I just got back from OLPH and they had a good condition jogging stroller for only $20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I looked it over and it looked to be in nice shape.

They are having their annual church rummage sale! I totally made out. I can't believe I never went before! Everything is super cheap ... there is a ton of crap so you really need to be patient and look. That stroller was the most expensive thing I saw.  My mom is "working" there so if you are interested I can have her check to see if it is still there and put your name on it! I already have a double one and don't need another one! 

Re: Jogging Stroller if someone is looking for one!

• If I wasn't painting and almost an hour away I might take you up on that...
    photo adc1b349-75aa-4c83-be65-c47ed9748932_zps1c624b1d.jpg
  • is this sale today only or all weekend? 
  • Tomorrow & Sat. Opens at 9am. Today was parishioners only, not that they know.  It was packed when I got there at 10ish. You could spend a couple hours in there. There is so much stuff! The clothes were pretty out dated and I had to dig for the cute ones I found! I did get several Gymboree items from last season which I am super excited about. I also got a pair of brand new saddle shoes for .25!! I'm putting them in the halloween bucket for the girls one day to wear. I also got one of those wooden high chairs (like when you go out to eat) looked like it was never used. I'm excited to try it out tonight! It came w/ an eddie bauer cover that I will take w/ me when we go out to eat! Everything is like .50. Besides the chair ($5) the most expensive thing I bought was a $2 Gymboree coat vest and honestly I think it was only $1 but I didn't say anything. :D
  • awesome, I believe it is close by to me so I will have to check it out! thanks!