Fashion & Beauty

anthro birthday discount ?

If you have an anthro card, they send you a 15% off coupon for your birthday, right? Anyone know if they send that at the beginning of your birthday month? or like, within 2 weeks of your actual birthday (or something like that)?

Re: anthro birthday discount ?

• I'd like to know too.  Mine's coming up soon.
  • I'm not sure when they send it, but you're not guaranteed a discount card; they randomly select cardmembers to send them to for their birthday month.  However, if you call customer service and ask where your card is, they'll usually send one out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image goodgolly_mrsmolly:
    I'm not sure when they send it, but you're not guaranteed a discount card; they randomly select cardmembers to send them to for their birthday month.  However, if you call customer service and ask where your card is, they'll usually send one out.

Thanks, I didn't know that! I thought it was for everyone.

• image goodgolly_mrsmolly:
    I'm not sure when they send it, but you're not guaranteed a discount card; they randomly select cardmembers to send them to for their birthday month.  However, if you call customer service and ask where your card is, they'll usually send one out.

Thanks, I didn't know that! I thought it was for everyone.

• I never received one in January and I spent an ungodly amount there last year, so, as the pp said, not everyone gets one.