Fashion & Beauty

Is the quality of ModCloth good?

I've seen several Nesties talking about ModCloth, so I went to their website and found lots of really cute clothes (especially dresses).

Their dresses are reasonably priced, but do you get what you pay for? Is the quality good? Does it look cheap? 

ETA: How do their sizing run? True to size? 

Re: Is the quality of ModCloth good?

• I've bought about 5 dresses from them and only kept one. The quality is pretty poor. On one dress the size of the sleeves were different (ie one was longer than the other). I also didn't find them true to size. However, I think it just depends on the dress and some will be better quality than others. I never had any difficulty returning my purchases.
  • I only bought one skirt there. The quality of the skirt was okay. The fabric quality was on the lower end, but I am happy with the skirt. Their pricing is a little overpriced for the quality. I've seen same items on ShopRuche for $10 less. Returns and exchanges are pretty easy and they seem to have good customer service. Read the reviews for sizing and other details, they seem to be spot on. Sizing will be all over the place since the clothes they carry are from different  manufacturers.
  • coachgcoachg member
    No. All of the things I've ordered are always to thin/sheer/see through. It's too bad though- they have really cute stuff!

Mr.Mischief

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Frankly the quality is maybe the same as Forever 21.  I have ordered from them once.... I was kinda disappointed.  I still look at there sight every once in a while, but yeah.....

Also, I am a 36 D and I found a lot of there stuff in my normal size to be tight.

Blog: Not to be Koi

Sara, Friend?
    glove slap. I don't take crap.
  • image saraelizabeth28:

Frankly the quality is maybe the same as Forever 21.  I have ordered from them once.... I was kinda disappointed.  I still look at there sight every once in a while, but yeah.....

Also, I am a 36 D and I found a lot of there stuff in my normal size to be tight.

I know you meant to say "their site". Right?

• Eh, a little disappointing since the dresses are so cute, but should've guessed when I saw those prices. Thanks for the feedback!