Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

A Soft Place to Land

I just reviewed this book on my blog {link in siggy}.  I didn't like it.  I had such high high hopes though because Kathryn Stockett {author of The Help} gave it great reviews!!!  Oh well, I really am on a run of bad books!  

Re: A Soft Place to Land

• I randomly read this same book.  I thought the media events were overdone.  I understand tying modern events into books, but it was a little much.

However, I didn't particularly dislike it.  It just wasn't my cup of tea. 

imageimageimage
    imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah. The media aspect was a little over done for sure.  And like someone on my blog commented "3 plane crashes is about 2 plane crashes too many for one persons life".  The writing was done well though and if she was telling a different story I may have liked it A LOT better.  I'll probably pick up another book by her though just to give her a second chance.