Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Audience's reaction to New Moon last night...

I was a bit surprised.

I mean... most in a theatre where everyone's committed to sit thru 3 movies back to back should qualify as pretty serious fans, right?

EVERYONE was laughing.

And not in places where the audience was supposed to laugh.

3 different scenes where they were laughing at bad acting (over done facial expressions by Eddie) our pure cheese (Eddie and Bella's little Anne of Green Gables vampire jog in Alice's vision).

It was nice to see that even though they were die hards they obviously saw some of the flaws in the film.

The atmosphere was great...  everyone was ready to have fun like that.

My gal pal and I were cracking ourselves up by adding the word "naked" at the end of every sentence in the scene where Jacob's in Bella's room telling her how "tight he's bound"

Fun times!

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.