New Jersey Nesties

Discounts/coupons for Land of Make Believe?

Re: Discounts/coupons for Land of Make Believe?

• I have some vouchers that are: One family purchase per coupon.  Present this coupon at LOMB ticket window and pay only $22.00 for Child's admission (2-18) or $21.00 for ages 18 and over.  Good for up to 8 in a Family.  I don't know how much it is normally to get in, but if this is helpful to you, you can have it!

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • image ddelo23:

I have some vouchers that are: One family purchase per coupon.  Present this coupon at LOMB ticket window and pay only $22.00 for Child's admission (2-18) or $21.00 for ages 18 and over.  Good for up to 8 in a Family.  I don't know how much it is normally to get in, but if this is helpful to you, you can have it!

Well I think Elizabeth is free but adult tix are $22. So it would save a dollar - lol
  • Haha - well then I guess they provide some shytty discounts! :)  I'm HR, and they sent me a bunch of booklets for our employees.  I guess they figure with larger groups of people, you'd be saving like 10 bucks (a dollar or 2 off each individual) SORRY!!!
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • actually it might save us a little more because it looks like I'd have to pay for E so she could go on rides  - not just the merry-go-round.

If you could send it, that would be much appreciated-

starlet 56 @ aol. com

• If you have the Entertainment Book (or know someone who has one) they have a BOGO coupon in it.
  • I have one in the Entertainment book for one free adult admission when another adult admission is purchased.  I had a similar coupon in the Kid Stuff coupon book last year.  Other than that, I've never seen another coupon.  One good thing is that there is a decent sized picnic area and they let you bring in food (but make you sit in the mostly unshaded picnic area)  If you buy food you can sit in a nice covered area.

• Hi,

I realize it is late in the summer to post this coupon link, but maybe someone will be able to use it and save.

First, buy a carton of Tropicana O.J. that is labeled "Juicy Rewards"- inside the cap, there will be a code to enter on-line at www.tropicana.com.

Go to the Tropicana website, register for the Juicy Rewards program and enter your cap code. Juicy rewards offers discounts on everything from restaurants, fitness classes, amusement parks, etc. 

Search Juicy Rewards for "Land of Make Believe" and you can now access a coupon for BOGO adult tickets for LOMB. So for a $3 carton of juice, you can save $20+ at the park, woo hoo!

You must be able to print the coupon immediately, you cannot save to a file and use later. It will also ask for the name of the adult that will be purchasing the tickets at the park, and will print that name on the ticket. (I am using my coupon tomorrow, so I can't say how diligent park personnel is about ID-ing to see if the name on the coupon matches the purchaser). Also, the coupon expires 14 days from when you print.

Hope this helps someone!

• We went yesterday and had a blast!!! I have a Kidstuff coupon that I'm waiting to use with DH - I went myself with all 3 kids yesterday.

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • might go next week, so this info might come in handy