Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Update: constipated cat and feeding

I'm linking to the MM, I got more responses there but a few here so I thought someone may be curious. 

http://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/37519114/ShowThread.aspx#37519114

To answer the other questions, losing weight would be great.  We've tried for 9 years.  He went from 23 lbs to 18 lbs.  18 lbs the last two years.  I'm not giving up, I know it's a factor in all his problems.  I just don't have anything else to try at this point. 

Maybe the holistic vet tomorrow will have some ideas.  Traditional vets have run out.

And we've attempted raw.  Our current vet would love him to eat raw since she's attended some courses lately on pet nutrition.  Problem is whether it's chunks of meat or ground up he wants nothing to do with it.  Even if I try to hide it he eats around it and leaves that part. 

I got some good links if we do want to try again.  Thanks for your input.

Re: Update: constipated cat and feeding