Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Oh, Friday Night Lights, you get me every time...(5/28)

Just got around to watching this past week's episode, and I just love it more and more everytime.  The pep rally about killed me, when the prior championship team came out with their tropy...and weren't they tricky the prior week, having Matt's dad's being killed seem like the whole topic of the episode when that didn't come up until the end?  This was another great episode, I thought, and I can't wait to see what else happens this season!

I am definitely going to start collecting this show on DVD so I can enjoy it over and over again...and catch plenty of glimpses of my imaginary internet boyfriend, Kyle Chandler! 

Otto
My (New! Improved!) Blog

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Re: Oh, Friday Night Lights, you get me every time...(5/28)

• I regret that I got rid of my season 1 and 2 dvds, I had a total sex dream about Coach Taylor the other night, it was hot!  lol!  
    Gretchen Evie, born 7/8/2012 at 35w5d
  • Coach Taylor is hot.  Between him and Tim Riggins, I appreciate the eye candy on the show :).  Such a good show!
  • I love how real this show is.  Yes

And am very curious to find out why Ray (BBQ guy) wants nothing to do with football...or did I miss something? ;-)

"I'm goin' to Carolina in my mind..."
    imageimageimage
    Recent Races:
    Chicago Half Marathon 9/11/11: 1:58:11 (PR)
    Race for the Cure 10k, Chicago 9/24/11: 51:52 (PR)
    ING New York City Marathon 11/6/11: 4:13:16 (PR)
  • I'm annoyed at a few of the story lines though - I don't like this new Riggins and the annoying "I need a ride" girl.  I love Riggins but don't like that story line.  I wish he'd just help Coach and meet a girl his age.  OR have Lyla back!!  I also hope they don't break up Matt and Julie.  :( 

I LOVE this show!

"Sweat is my sanity". Sarah Palin "Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised". Proverbs 31:30 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love, love, love this show!  It is so real and it makes it so different from other shows.  I also hope to get all the seasons on DVD.

I don't like the new girl that is always asking for rides from Riggins.  I wouldn't mind if they got rid of her.   BUT does anyone else think she looks exactly like Tyra in the face?  I swear if they put blonde hair on her, it'd be Tyra.

[My Domestic Addiction]

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter