Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Real Housewives question (prior seasons)

I'm watching NJ and NY seasons right now on Bravo.  Is it worth it to get the previous seasons on DVD?

Re: Real Housewives question (prior seasons)

• MsBlakeMsBlake member

No freaking way. At least not if you ask me. I love TV on DVD, but there is no way I would pay to watch those shows. You haven't missed much. Plus, I'm sure Bravo will run marathons of this all summer long so there is really no need.

• sporkysporky member
    Ancient Membership Combo Breaker
    agreed w/ MsB. bravo, in particular, reruns all of its shows so frequently that i cannot imagine wasting the money on the dvds.
  • I was thinking about renting, not buying, but you make a good point.  I didn't know if they ran the previous seasons.
  • I thought season one of RHoNJ was the best. That would be the only one I would rent. If you have netflix, than why not!

Other than that, no you won't miss much!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I love reality tv, so if you were going to rent it then I would say go for it... I definitely wouldn't buy it though.
    [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/33vlx6a.jpg[/IMG]