Des Moines Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Zoo chicas

Sorry I lost you guys today!  After the tiger exhibit Gretta needed to keep moving and I thought we'd just meet up again at the giraffes, but I guess that is where our paths forever diverged.  I figured we'd catch each other again at the petting zoo, but it wasn't to be.  So sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye!

Anyway, it was nice seeing you all!  Thanks for the playdate, and thanks to Ally for getting me in w/ your card!  :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image

Re: Zoo chicas

• We had to scoot too. Ana was getting hungry and I think if Katen heard "stay by mommy" one more time she was going to explode.  lol!

I'll get that nap nanny to you soon! promise.  :)

Nobody said life would be easy. Just that it would be worth it.

[IMG] http://i42.tinypic.com/ekm98p.jpg [/IMG]
    My cooking blog: Pickle Mom's Kitchen
  • No problem Jaime, that is why I love the +2, we can always bring friends :o)

We left after the eagles because Ella wasn't happy that I had a lunchable for her but I wasn't allowing her to walk around and eat it.  She wanted her food NOW! 

It was great to see everyone again though, and what a beautiful day!

• It was great meeting everyone today; thanks for including us!  Though Zoey won't remember any of her first zoo experience, I'm sure it will be a favorite place for her someday when she knows what's going on :)  Hopefully we can attend other get togethers in the future.  Unfortunately, (*many tears*) I'm headed back to work next week, so we'll probably only make it to the weekend playdates... But sometimes is better than never, right? 

Enjoy your holiday weekend, everyone!