Des Moines Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Gym Trial

Ladies -
The gym I joined, The Girls Room Inc., is having bring a friend week next week. With my paid membership, I can take one frind to each class I attend. Unfortunately, it's a short week and they've changed the schedule around a bit so there aren't a lot of classes I can attend. However, if anyone wants to join me, here are the classes that I can attend:
Tuesday, June 1 5:30-6:15 Hip Hot Hotties
Wednesday, June 2 5:30-6:15 BOSU Babes, 8:30-9:15 Sexy Flexi
Thursday, June 3 8:30-9:15 ChickBoxing, 9:30-10:15 TNA, 8:30-9:15 Zumba
Here is the website to check out class descriptions:
and their Facebook page for more info and their June calendar.
I'm already signed up for both Wednesday and both Thursday morning classes, but I'll need to get you signed up too and class space is limited so let me know asap!

If you can't make it next week, they also have a free Pole Tease class (intro to pole fitness) the 11th from 8:30-9:15.

I love the gym and will probably be committing to an annual membership in June!

Re: Gym Trial