Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Happy Wednesday!

We are almost halfway to a (hopefully for you) three day weekend! How are we holding up? How did yesterday go?

Re: Happy Wednesday!

• I feel weird posting first, but I can't access from work so I always end up missing out if I don't. This week has been a rollercoaster ride with trying to figure out my soon to be unemployment and everything that goes with it. I did have a break yesterday from that drama and went and played lazer tag with DH and Lena. That was fun (even with a few competitive kiddos). Stick out tongue
  • Dh and I just relaxed. We fixed dinner and then the IL's stopped by to say hi. That's about it. Tonight- childbirth class.
    imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest image
  • Lol Diana- start the thread anytime you want to :)  I had fun last night playing lazer tag--- the kiddos were brutal, I swear I was pushed, lol! :)

Robyn- yay for class! Didn't you say another couple was adding on to your class (sorry if I'm confusing you with someone else!)- how is that working out? 

Today just working both jobs- super exciting, I know you're jealous!

Don't worry about tomorrow. After all, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Take each day as it comes...one at a time. Midnight Baking Adventures Blog
  • That was me. They came last week and boy are they WEIRD!! I am a little sad as I was looking forward to getting to know someone that was so close to my due date.

Dh likes to joke around a lot and he is always quoting movies. We were going over statements your dh can tell you while in labor to calm you. It was fill in the blank and it said I love _____. Dh says, I love lamp (from Anchorman). The other couple looked at him like he nuts and our instructor smirked as she was trying not to laugh.

imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest image
  • Oh I'm sorry they're weird :( That really stinks! At least the instructor gets it :) 

My H loves movie quotes too... when we first met I kept calling him "movie quote boy" because he seems to have a quote for everything!

Don't worry about tomorrow. After all, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Take each day as it comes...one at a time. Midnight Baking Adventures Blog
  • Robyn  - I would have laughed. I <3 Anchorman. There's a line in that movie that had me laughing hysterically for 5 minutes straight.

• Robyn - that made me laugh! At least he didnt say "I love scotch, scotchy scotch scotch" ;)

Diana - Sorry about the pending unemployment, hope you find something else soon!

Last night H made philly cheesesteaks for dinner then we finished the LOST finale. Afterwards I spent some time on the Lostpedia trying to make sense of it all. I had to come to come into our LA office today so I made it an early bedtime. 

Today I'm in LA and I took the train this morning...except it was late and i lost my usual seat so I wasnt happy then I came to eat my breakfast sandwich and it had gotten smooshed in transit. Def wasnt a good start to the day...just hope the rest of the day goes better.

• Noush - you just made me really hungry.

We FINALLY watched the first episode of Lost last night (yay for Netflix on the Wii).

• image BeckiC:

Noush - you just made me really hungry.

We FINALLY watched the first episode of Lost last night (yay for Netflix on the Wii).

I'm not going to lie H makes a mean philly cheesesteak ;)

Have fun with Lost, its so much easier to watch all the episodes together than have to wait forever for new ones. 

• image mrsmj2008:
    image BeckiC:

Have fun with Lost, its so much easier to watch all the episodes together than have to wait forever for new ones. 

True, but we might end up doing nothing but watching it this weekend. That what happened with Dexter. We watched like 6 hours straight one day. One episode would end and we HAD to see the next one.

• image BeckiC:
    image mrsmj2008:
    image BeckiC:

True, but we might end up doing nothing but watching it this weekend. That what happened with Dexter. We watched like 6 hours straight one day. One episode would end and we HAD to see the next one.

haha we did that, we'd go through a season in like 2 days. It gets addicting but I'm all about instant gratification ;)

• Good morning yesterday was good I got to finally use my massage GC that the girls from work gave me :0)
    Then the boys n I meet my girlfriend and her family for Taco Tuesday at our local sports bar for dinner
    When I got home I was ready to watch some Tivo when my husband called he had forgoten his golf clubs and clothes at home so I had to run them to the station which was kind of a bummer I thought I was gonna see him but they were leaving on a call as I was rounding the corner.

That's to bad that the couple in your class is kinda weird
    We've yet to see Lost but I hear its a great show

• Noos- Thank you! I am so up and down right now but trying to keep positive.