Entertaining Ideas

Very last minute Baby Shower games?

Looking for some super easy, close to no prep ideas.

My aunt just called me; she's co-hosting a shower tomorrow at noon and needs some ideas.  Trying to keep it simple.  Also, no word scramble-type games b/c the guests are not all English speakers.

TIA!

Re: Very last minute Baby Shower games?

• Timer Game: Set a timer for every 10 minutes or so during gift opening. Every time the timer goes off who's ever gift is being opened gets a prize.

Fill a bottle with sour patch kids or sugar babies and have the guests guess how many are in the bottle.

• Thanks JJ!  The timer one is definitely no-prep!
  • image jj_sbride:

Fill a bottle with sour patch kids or sugar babies and have the guests guess how many are in the bottle.

LOVE this idea! GL and have fun! :)

• Guessing how big around the baby belly is always works! You just need a roll of toilet paper or a ball of yarn and scissors...super easy!
  • Purse game.....asking for random things that someone may have in their purse.

Clothes Pin Game- Pick a word, everyone get 3 clothes pins. If you hear someone say the word, then they take your clothes pin. THe one at the end of the party with the most wins.

• Thank you all!  I suggested all of the games above actually.  My aunt finally ended up going with:

- M&M's in baby bottle - there were a few girls at the shower, so this was their game and the M&M's served as the prize!

- Measure the belly

- Baby Items Price is Right

- Dress the Baby doll - using my little cousin's dolls... in teams of 2, you can only use 2 hands (instead of 4) - hope that makes sense.